Happy Monday! I am back with another post for the "A Cut Above" Creative Team!
If you aren’t familiar with A Cut Above, we share monthly challenges that are all about die-cutting. The challenges are always anything goes - with the condition of at least one die cut used (defined by using a die cut machine, manual or electronic, not a purchased pre-fabricated die cut).
For this month's card, I used some 3D pop out images that you can layer and I love how it turned out. I die cut my white panel and "hello" and then layered my flowers and then added some glittery gems. So pretty!
Here's a close up of my card:
That's my card for this month's challenge - thanks for stopping in. I do hope you will join us! We would love to have you! Cheers!




This is so pretty Lori!! I love those layered 3-D pop out images too. That scripty die cut sentiment is awesome! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration as part of ACA's Creative Team!
ReplyDeleteWOW, this is just beautiful. Those colors are so rich and lovely, and I really like your design. FABULOUS creation!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Lori! I love all of the dimension on this. Thanks for always sharing beautiful inspiration as a team member at A Cut Above.
ReplyDelete