Happy Monday! I am back with another post for the "A Cut Above" Creative Team!
If you aren’t familiar with A Cut Above, we share monthly challenges that are all about die-cutting. The challenges are always anything goes - with the condition of at least one die cut used (defined by using a die cut machine, manual or electronic, not a purchased pre-fabricated die cut).
For this month's clean and simple challenge, there is also an optional "fall flowers" theme you can add to your card. I chose to just stick with this cute birthday card.
Here's a close up of my card:
That's my card for this month's challenge - thanks for stopping in. I do hope you will join us! We would love to have you! Cheers!




Fabulous design Lori! Love the warm colors and pop of blue. Always an inspiration! Thanks for being part of A Cut Above's Creative Team.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I love this. Your colors are beautiful, and those arrows are perfect for the design!!!
ReplyDelete