Thursday, May 2, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #714 {Stamps}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday! 

This week, it's Leanne's turn to bring you our challenge theme, "Stamps" - so any digi or stamped image on your project and you're good to go!

KCC #714 {Stamps}

This designer paper is so pretty with this die and a simple, bold sentiment adds the perfect touch. Here's a close up:


Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get all the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 






3 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning card Lori. The background is amazing and the die cut is so pretty. I hope you're having a wonderful day friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Such a wow die!! And the paper is perfect in the background. I had envisioned galaxy when I saw it in my paper pack but it’s so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great textured background and the white die cuts really pop off of it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)