Thursday, August 17, 2023

KCC #677 {Clean & SImple}


Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CLEAN & SIMPLE" week, hosted by Diane.  My card took me all of 10 minutes to make. The longest thing was coloring the daffodils :) Gotta luv quick and easy!!


So fun! :) Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 


Here are direct links to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Kimberly's Blog  (Guest Chick)





3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the daffodils...great card. Have a great day! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card!!!!
    Daffodils, dandylions, and yellow buttercups are so cheerful and remind me of my childhood. Loving all these lovely Krafty Chicks Creations!!! Thanks for having me as a guest this month!!
    -Hugs
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love those colors together, and all in only 10 minutes? Wow, great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)