Thursday, August 31, 2023

Anything Goes at Krafty Chicks Challenge



Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! 

Today, it's our Anything Goes challenge as there is an extra Thursday this month :) Our hostess is miss Diane and this one is always exciting as we get to see SO many different creations (not all necessarily cards) and the gallery is usually chalk-full of amazing creations! Before I get to my card, I'd like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to Kimberly for being our amazing Guest Designer this month! Thanks again, girl!

KCC #679 {ANYTHING GOES}

This card was so fun to make. I got very inky and it took a little bit of time to stamp and die cut everything, but man - it was worth it. This card was CASE'd from Andrea Borries and I tweaked my colors just a bit to a more Fall palette. The stamp/die set is Flower Patch from Stampin' Up! So fun to get inky. 

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created. Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I ADORE this set!! I have it somewhere... where oh where?
    I'm loving all the Fall colors you added to this lovely design. Thank you so much for having me!
    It’s been a total treat to join all the Krafty Chicks in the henhouse this month!
    -HUGS
    -Kimberly Wiener : Wienerhoneymooners

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color palette, I am so ready for fall! It has still been well into the 100's here and it's getting old!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)