Thursday, January 5, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #645 {Stamp Act}




Happy New Year! I am back in the land of the crafting and am excited to see what 2023 brings for us all :) Before I get to my card, I'd like to welcome Becca from Becca's Heart for Creativity as our Guest Chick this month! Welcome, Becca!

This is our "STAMP ACT" week, hosted by miss Leanne, so as long as you have some sort of stamping on your project (rubber or digi), you are good to go. 

KCC #645 {STAMP ACT}

This card was made from the Biggest Wish stamp set from Stampin' Up! So fun :)

Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out on your blog, Lori!!! I've been very honored when Leanne asked me to do this! I love the visual impact of the oversized stamped sentiment for a birthday card! Bright and cheerful too! --Becca/Guest Chick for KC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)