Thursday, March 31, 2022

KCC #605 {ANYTHING GOES}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's our Anything Goes challenge as there is an extra Thursday this month :) Our hostess is Leanne and this one is always exciting as we get to see many different creations (not all necessarily cards) and the gallery is usually chalk full of amazing creations! Before I get to my card, I'd like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to Tenia for being our amazing Guest Designer this month! Thanks again, girl!

KCC #605 {ANYTHING GOES}

This card came about with some scraps I had laying around from a previous stamp club night. I decided to dig out some dies and sequins for this one! The word die is from Amazing Thanks die set and the sentiment is from Well Said - both from Stampin' Up!

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)