Thursday, December 2, 2021

KCC #588 {Stamp Act}




This is our "STAMP ACT" week, hosted by miss Leanne, so as long as you have some sort of stamping on your project (rubber or digi), you are good to go. 

Before I get to my card, I'd like to take a moment to welcome Kylie to the hen house this month as our Guest Designer! So happy you could join us! 

KCC #588 {STAMP ACT}

I fell in love with this stamp set and matching dies from Stampin' Up! the instant I saw it and I knew there would be so many different ways to create with it. I volunteered at work to make our customers Christmas cards and I knew I wanted to use this set. The cards I made for them were identical to this one, except I didn't use the lines of gemstones on the top and bottom of the middle panel. 

I CASE'd my idea from Chris Smith (click here) and tweaked mine a bit...I had a friend over last weekend to make cards, and she did an AMAZING scene with the stamps and dies - so versatile!

Here's a close up:


Materials:

Peaceful Cabin stamp set and Cabin Dies set; Oh Deer! designer paper, whisper white and basic black cardstock; basic black ink, dimensionals and gems.

Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, the more I see that set in action the more I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this card! I will have to borrow that set soon. Part of me is sad I missed out on that DSP too but I have lots to use up before I can justify buying more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)