Thursday, October 7, 2021

KCC #580 {Stamp Act}



You are not seeing things...yep, I am back! :) I have had a much-needed hiatus and now I'm back in the craft room and looking forward to crafting with you all each week ;) Thank you so much to the Chicks for picking up my slack over the past couple months. I appreciate it more than you will ever know xoxoxo

This is our "STAMP ACT" week, hosted by miss Leanne, so as long as you have some sort of stamping on your project (rubber or digi), you are good to go. 

Before I get to my card, I'd like to take a moment to welcome my good friend, Laurel Seabrook, from Laurel Seabrook's Designs to the hen house this month as our Guest Designer! So happy you could join us girl :) 

KCC #580 {STAMP ACT}

This card was quick and easy to make - I absolutely LOVE it when the designer paper can "make up the whole card" LOL...CAS is my gig lately! I love the font on sentiment too - so pretty and the colors in the paper - lovely!

Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





2 comments:

  1. Super happy you are back and glad you took the time you needed off! This card is so pretty, the paper is wonderful. I really like the dies/sentiment you used on the front. Nicely done, have a great day! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori! I agree, that paper is gorgeous, although I love those cool die cute the sentiment is on too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)