Thursday, March 25, 2021

KCC #552 {All Occasions}



Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our 4th Thursday of the month, so it's our "ANY OCCASION" challenge and I'm the hosting Chick! You can do birthday, anniversary, sympathy, grad, baby etc. The creative door is wide open... 

KCC #552 {ANY OCCASION}

This was made with an older set from Stampin' Up! that has never been opened (yes, I have quite a few of those) and I really love the dies that come with it! Making a rainbow has never been easier LOL! Here's a close up:



Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty like the colors and dies you used, great card! Have a good, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)