Thursday, February 25, 2021

KCC #548 {Any Occasion}



Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our 4th Thursday of the month, so it's our "ANY OCCASION" challenge and I'm the hosting Chick! week, hosted by me and the options you have are limitless. You can do birthday, anniversary, sympathy, grad, baby etc. The creative door is wide open... 

KCC #548 {ANY OCCASION}

I am not sure if most of you know or not, but I'm going to be a Gramma come the end of April and so I am making a bunch of different baby cards so that I have an option of what to give my daughter and son-in-law once wee one arrives! This was made with an older set from Stampin' Up! that I have kept over the years because I just LOVE the baby feet and hand prints. So precious...Here's a close up:



Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





1 comment:

  1. Awwwdorable card, love this stamp, great job friend! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)