Thursday, January 7, 2021

KCC #541 {Sending You Healing Vibes}



Happy New Year! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "STAMP ACT" week, hosted by miss Leanne, so as long as you have some sort of stamping on your project (rubber or digi), you are good to go. 

Before I get to my card this week, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Sandy from Inking of You Too to the hen house as our January Guest Designer! We are so happy to have you with us this month, Sandy :) 

KCC #541 {STAMP ACT}

This card was made with the pretty stamp set called Healing Hugs. I never have enough get well cards or sympathy cards so I am starting to make a few more each month. Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Cheers....



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, such a pretty card, nice stamp it is. The color sure pops out. Hugs,L😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori you are so sweet! Thank you for the very warm welcome! Love that you also crochet too. Never enough hobbies LOL. I so love the pop of color on your gorgeous card. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card, Lori. I love that big pop of peachy flower color. Definitely a wonderful get well card. Hugs, my friend! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)