Monday, January 25, 2021

Grande Hugs!


Happy Monday, crafty friends! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog! The card I am sharing with you features a pretty-in-plaid to go cup made with goodies from Waffle Flower

I let the designer paper do most of the work here and I stamped the to-go cup from this super cute Coffee Time set on Xpress It copic paper and colored up the band and lid. Then I stamped the cup again on some plaid paper and did some paper piecing and cut the cup out with the matching die. I used a bold sentiment from a Paper Smooches set and called it a wrap. Here's a close up:


Thank you so much for stopping in today to see what I have been creating. Enjoy the rest of your Monday - cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)