Thursday, December 24, 2020

KCC #539 {Any Occasion}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday and Merry Christmas Eve to all of you!

 It is my turn to play challenge hostess this week and since it's the 4th week of the month, our challenge is "All Occasions" so that can be Anniversary, Birthday, Halloween, Easter, whatever you'd like!  

KCC #539 {All Occasions}

This is another card made from all Stampin' Up! products.
I really enjoyed the 2 step stamping in this one... 

Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to help us celebrate our 10th BIRTHDAY! Woot! Woot! There are prizes to be had, and a blast from the past LOL...Be sure to check it all out :) Cheers....



1 comment:

  1. Sure is a pretty card, anyone would like to receive I do like the colors and flowers are awesome. Nicely done, Merry Christmas my dear friend, and looking forward to crafty and other stuff with you in 2021! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)