Thursday, November 12, 2020

KCC #533 {CHRISTMAS}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! Nance is our hostess this week and since it's the 2nd week of the month, our challenge is "CHRISTMAS." As most of my crafty friends know, this is my favorite card to make...I am very excited to see the gallery full of holiday greetings this week!   

KCC #533 {Christmas}

My card was made with the the Joy to The World stamp set and Joy Die from Hero Arts, some awesome glitter canvas and wa-laa!! SOOO PRETTY! Here's a close up:




Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Cheers....



1 comment:

  1. Pretty card friend, I like that glitter canvas...way to go! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)