Monday, October 19, 2020

Sharing some Joy Clair...

 


Happy Monday everyone! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog with this sassy card! Martha from Joy Clair offered the Design Team some newly released digi stamps to play with and I couldn't *wait* to print this one off and get in to my crafty space today. Our ground is white here in central Alberta, CANADA and the temps are around -13C so it was a great day to light some candles, brew some coffee and get crafty! :) 


I started by printing the whole set twice - once on Xpress It! copic paper and then once on some plaid paper for paper piecing the sleeve on the to-go cup. I added lots of layers and some color dots and all done! Super cute! Thanks again Martha! 


Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've been up to - be sure to hop on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for more coffee-infused, crafty inspiration :) Happy Monday! Cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)