Thursday, October 29, 2020

KCC #531 {ANYTHING GOES}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! This month there are 5 Thursdays so this week is an "ANYTHING GOES" being hosted by ME! The door of creativity is wide open for you with this one...I can't wait to see what all you come up with for us.

Before I get to this week's card, I just wanted to say HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY to KRAFTY CHICKS CHALLENGE! Wow! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by and all the amazing friendships I've made along the way. Not to mention all the wonderful craftiness that's passed through our hen house over the past 10 years - woweee! Thank you everyone who's had a part in making our little challenge blog what it is today - xoxoxooxo

KCC #531 {Anything Goes}

This gorgeous card was made at one of my ladies stamping group nights by my good friend, Diane. I couldn't attend that night and I was absolutely blown away when she gave me the cards they made that night! WOW! I even bought all the goodies to make more, I loved it so much! Thanks again, Diane! All products Stampin' Up! Here's a close up:


** Don't forget that we are also running a DT Call that ends November 4th - so be sure to check out all the details HERE. ** 

Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Cheers....



1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, I like scene cards, way to go to Diane! Happy 10 years my friend and here is to many more. Cheers! L;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)