Monday, August 10, 2020

"Coffee & Love"


Happy Monday everyone :) I hope everyone has had a great weekend - it's been a bit of a challenging summer here with lots of rain storms and I'm trying to get some harvesting done in my garden ;) Raspberries are coming in great, beans and peas are doing amazing and if the rain would just hold off for more than a couple days, it would make things A LOT easier ha ha!! Oh well, not too much we can do about it right?!

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with this beauty from Graciellie Design called Coffee and Love! I had an extra image printed in my "extras" container so I quickly colored that up while my daughter was here and got the card done while we visited :) I love these images - flowers and coffee, what's not to love?! :) 
 

 


Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've created - I hope you have a fabulous week ahead with some fun, creative time in your crafty spaces....cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)