Monday, August 24, 2020

A Cup of Thanks...

 

Happy Monday, crafty friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend - we spent it working around the yard and dodging rain storms! LOL...seems like we can't get a break from them and they are not nice storms...they have been causing damage! Hopefully we get a nice, long, DRY fall and we can get our harvest season all done :) 

 Ok, onto today's business! I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers BLOG today sharing this card I made from a new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Press On. It is from the new Holiday Mini Catty. I went onto Pinterest to see what others have done with this set and O.M.G. I found this super cute CAS card that Robyn Cardon from My Pink Stamper created and I HAD to CASE it - just the way it is! Thank you so much for the cute idea, Robyn - I will *definitely* be making more of these in various colors! Here's hers:

 

And here's mine:

   

I did exactly as Robyn, except I left my sentiment in Melon Mambo, not black and I added some glitter to my little heart on the middle cup - so sweet!!!

   

 

 Thank you so much for stopping in today to see what I have been up to ;) I cannot wait to make more cards with this set ;) Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)