Monday, June 29, 2020

It's a "Brew"-tiful Day!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend. I went and helped my baby sister celebrate her 40th birthday with an outdoor firepit get-together...it was great to have a few friends and family there to help her celebrate and the weather actually held off for her so we could enjoy the day/evening...no rain until today! :) Hopefully we start getting some more sun and warmer temps soon... 

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with this fun Reverse Confetti project:


This card was a lot of fun to make - I wanted a bright, cheery card and I think it turned out great! Here's a close up:

   

I stamped the sentiment and cup from the Drink More Coffee set and then colored with copic markers and layered the main panel on top of some fun designer paper strips...so fun!!

 

Thank you so much for stopping in today - enjoy your Monday! Cheers!  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)