Monday, April 6, 2020

You're the Cream in my Coffee



Hello crafty friends! I hope this finds you well. I am now down to 3 days in the accounting office and 4 days working from home, so I am able to be in my crafty space a bit more - WAHOO! It's been fun to go through all my goodies and start using some stuff that has never even been opened (ACK!) I know, right? For shame...lol I am sure most of us have stuff that's unopened, don't we?!? *giggle*

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today featuring this sweet, caffeinated clean-and-simple card:

 

I am sharing a card made with some goodies from the Paper Sweeties 1st Quarter Sweet Kit. I have been wanting to crack this open for a while now and it was so fun!

 

It's a very clean-and-simple layout, but I feel it has such an overload in CUTENESS!!! Love those itty bitty cups and that sentiment is perfect :) Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've been up to. I hope you can find some crafty time during these harder days and it helps to bring happiness and peace....hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)