Monday, April 20, 2020

Coffee...the Magical Substance


Happy Monday everyone! I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with my featured slot of "Caffeinated Creativity with Lori," and I am sharing this little bit of humor for you all :) 

This digi stamp makes me giggle every time I use it and I figured with quarantine goin' on, this may be how some are feeling in some (or many) households across the globe LOL...

Here's a close up:


We are finally experiencing some warmer temps here in central Alberta, so I got my deck table and chairs out and ready for morning coffee on the deck! It's supposed to be 16C today so I will take FULL advantage of that...

Please be sure to hop on over to the CLC blog and check out my post and feel free to browse at other posts from my amazingly talented design teamies - so much java-filled inspiration! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)