Monday, August 12, 2019

This Life is Pretty Amazing...


Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping in today - life's been VERY hectic around here with our daughters' wedding on the 21st, house renovations (decking), yard work, garden work, and work has been crazy to say the least. I really enjoyed just taking an hour or so yesterday and going to hide out in my craft room with a delicious cup of coffee and making this sweet card for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today :) 

The image is called "Spring to GO" from Unity Stamps and it's such a pretty image to color - you could have so many different colors with this one - here's a close up:


I colored the cup with my Copic Markers and stamped the image beneath it then cut it out with my Gina Marie Designs cross-stitched rectangle dies and popped it up for added dimension.

I hope you enjoy your Monday and thank you very much for popping in to see what I created today - cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)