Thursday, August 29, 2019

KCC #470 Just a Sentiment/Crazy Egg Challenge


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's my turn to play your challenge hostess and I'm wanting you to keep things super simple:

KCC #470 {JUST A SENTIMENT}

Today is also our Crazy Egg Challenge as there are 5 Thursdays this month...Our challenges are always Anything Goes with the twist, so you can choose to use the twist or not - totally up to you!  


This card was made at one of my stamping club ladies nights a while back - all products Stampin' Up! and it's just some pattern paper, a few punches and some twine...

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created using my "Just a Sentiment" twist. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)