Thursday, July 4, 2019

KCC #462 {Recipe Twist}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! Nance is our challenge hostess for this week and her crafty twist is a RECIPE challenge. You need to use the following on your card:

1 Square, 2 ribbons and 3 circles...as you can see I only used one ribbon (shame) and technically I have 4 circle shapes (double shame) - OOPS! But that's why it's a challenge - right?!? Open to a bit of interpretation?! hahahha (sorry Nance xoxoxox) 


This card was made at a club night with my stamping group and the technique was the crackled glass - SOOOOO FUN!

Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Don't forget - you do NOT have to use the weekly twist in your project, but we would sure love it if you did! Thanks! Cheers....



3 comments:

  1. I was really anxious to see how the team interpreted that "recipe" for this week's Krafy Chicks Challenge. I LOVE your take on it (and fudging a bit = a girl after my own heart!). Love your gorgeous sunflowers, the crackled piece, and that lovely wood grain background! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and the cracked texture on the front. The colors are awesome, and so pretty. You nailed it! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Per-fection girl! Every little thing about this is wonderful <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)