Monday, July 22, 2019

But First...Coffee!


Hello, hello crafty friends! Happy Monday - I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog and I am here to share this fun card with you today:


As some of you may be aware, the DT over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers was in a collab blog hop with Graciellie Designs last Friday - Gracie also had a 25% off coffee images sale so I took part :) This super cute cup and sentiment is part of the Coffee Lovers digi stamp set...so fun!




I decided to print the mug out on some pretty designer paper as well and paper piece it for a super cute CAS design. I then added some chunky sparkles to the whipped cream and popped it all up with dimensionals...FUN!! 



Thank you so much for stopping in today - I hope you all have a fantastic Monday and have a chance to get crafty! CHEERS everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)