Monday, March 25, 2019

 

 Hello everyone! I am soooooo sorry that this is so late - I was *sure* that I had my posts all scheduled but alas, they were not! EEEEK! This was supposed to go live this morning on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog - but, better late than not at all - right?!? (blush)

 

I am quickly going to share with you this sweet card I made a while back for Valentine's Day! I love, love, love the glittery "big hugs" and the polka dot paper! I tried very hard to get a great shot of the glitter paper, but it looks MUCH more sparkly in real life....


Thanks so much for stopping in and again, please accept my apologies for being so late!! xoxoxoxo Off to enjoy a decaf and watch some tv before bed! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)