Thursday, February 28, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #444 {Shimmer & Bling}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, miss Tangii is up on the blog sharing the twist to our Anything Goes challenge. 

KCC #444 {Shimmer/Bling}

I was going through a bunch of older crafty supplies and I came across some bling for my scallop oval dies! I figured they would be dried out but nope, still great so I used them on my card this week:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created using Tangii's "shimmer/bling" twist. Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Nice card, love that stamp and the bling is so pretty, very nicely done friend! Hugs! L :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)