Thursday, December 6, 2018

4 CC #432 - Ribbon/Bows


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. This week, it is Leanne's turn to be our hostess-with-the-mostess. She is looking for us to show off some of our projects with Ribbons &/or bows: 

4 CC #432 "RIBBON/BOWS"

My card was made at a class last month that a friend of mine and I attended - we made 4 different cards featuring DEER...it was so fun! We made quite a few projects that day and you will be seeing more in the near future ;) 


All supplies are Stampin' Up! and I believe the idea was CASE'd from Pinterest! 


Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
Leanne's "Ribbon/Bows" twist:

Tangii (Guest Designer)

We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes and you can use the twist if you want :) Cheers!







3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that wreath imprint! What a fantastic touch to this wonderful card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, that bow is so nice, that embossing snowflake very cool awesome job friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)