Thursday, November 22, 2018

4 CC #430 {Congratulations!}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday! This week, it's my turn to throw out the twist for our Anything Goes challenge and the theme I am going with is "Congratulations!"

4 CC #426 {CONGRATULATIONS}


Isn't this little panda just so darling?! We made this card at one of our monthly stamping club get-togethers a while back and I love this paper and color combo together! I would never have thought to put it all together but it looks awesome!

Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
my "CONGRATULATIONS" twist to our Anything Goes challenge:

Tangii (Guest Designer)

We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes and you can use the twist if you wish, it's not a requirement! Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, so very cute...love this and the panda is so sweet. Great job friend! I like this paper too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little guys hang time. Clean and simple layers. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)