Thursday, November 1, 2018

4 CC #427 {Christmas}


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. This week, it is Leanne's turn to be our hostess-with-the-mostess. She is looking for us to show off some of our projects with CHRISTMAS themes! FUN :) 

4 CC #427 "CHRISTMAS"

My card was made at a class last moth that a few girls and I signed up for and it was so fun! We made quite a few projects that day and you will be seeing more in the near future ;) 


We did some inking with a brayer on the embossing folder for the top part of this card and it turned out beautifully - it goes so well with the plaid paper! The green Christmas word is a die cut and we stamped "wishes" with red then added some punched out stars. I think it's so pretty!


Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
Leanne's "CHRISTMAS" twist:

Tangii (Guest Designer)

We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes and you can use the twist if you want :) Cheers!







6 comments:

  1. Sure is one pretty card, the embossing pops and who doesn't love plaid, great card friend. Cheers! L:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this one so pretty?! I knew you'd LOVE the plaid!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome plaid papers! The die is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lori! I must give that a go and the plaid is one of my favourite dsp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the country feel of this card and the brayering you did over the embossing folder>. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)