Thursday, August 2, 2018

4 CC #414 {It's all About the Music!}


Welcome back to my blog! This week, miss Leanne is our hostess-with-the-mostess and she's issuing the following TWIST to go along with our ANYTHING GOES challenge:

4 CC #414 {MUSIC}


This is another card that was made at club night a while back - SO FUN!! It's sentiment is one from a Bryan Adams song called "Straight From the Heart," and it's one of my ultimate fav's!! It was a little difficult to photograph but I did the best I could :)


Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to using Leanne's twist...remember, you do not have to use the twist, but we'd sure love it if you did! Cheers!!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool friend, makes it look vintage with a retro shine to it. Wow! Factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, creation. Love that song too. Gorgeous colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)