Thursday, February 22, 2018

4 CC #391 {Color Challenge/Anything Goes}


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. This week, it is my turn to throw out the "twist" for this week's Anything Goes challenge! 

4 CC #391 {Color Challenge!}

Navy blues, cream and red. Very striking color pallet.

** Remember, our challenges are now always Anything Goes with the optional "twist" thrown in each week. You do not have to use the twist, but we would sure love it if you did! :)


This card was made at another stamping club night with the girls...I absolutely LOVE this set and the scene that was created here. The sentiment is amazing!


Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
my challenge:

Tangii (Guest Designer)

We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes challenge with the optional "twist!" 







8 comments:

  1. Hey friend, great challenge colors, love them and that stamp you have on your card, has peaked my interest. Might need to look into one. Love that sentiment too. Very nicely done. Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! It's a fun set and lots you can do with it - glad I could enable LOL

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty card, love the lighthouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Love the colors, image and the clean layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card , Lori! I love lighthouses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)