Thursday, January 18, 2018

4 CC #386 {ATG/Sympathy Cards}


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. This week, our hostess is our newest Chick, Amy, and she's looking for the following
4 CC #386 {Sympathy Cards}

Remember, our challenges are now always Anything Goes with the optional "twist" thrown in each week. You do not have to use the twist, but we would sure love it if you did! :) 

Sympathy cards are one I never have enough of...this beauty was created at one of our monthly stamp club nights and I really love it. The tulips are gorgeous and the little scene created here is just warming to my heart. This card went to a very special lady in my life who lost her husband late last year. 


All products are Stampin' Up! and idea was CASE'd from PINTEREST.

Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
Amy's challenge:


We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes challenge with the optional "twist" of Sympathy cards. Happy crafting!







6 comments:

  1. Great job friend, love the color and this stamp is so pretty! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jar of tulips, Lori! I'm sure it brightened your friend's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Lori! Love those tulips and the color scheme. Hugs to you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)