Friday, December 1, 2017

December Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Christmas/Winter." 



For this month, the Divas over at OCS will be showcasing older images and this week I am sharing "Chilly Penguin"  and "Simple Winter Tree" with you all - I had so much fun paper piecing this card together! :D 



I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then paper pieced the penguin's hat and scarf along with the trees for the background. 


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Chilly Penguin, Simple Winter Tree - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: C5, C7, C9, YR14, YR16
Extras: Misti, scissors, foam squares, MFT Christmas die, hills die

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper December Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)