Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Christmas/Winter Fun." 

For this month, the Divas over at OCS will be showcasing older images and this week I am sharing "Star Garland Snow Angel" with you all - snowmen are my all-time favorite winter stamp and this one is super dooper adorable!






I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then cut him out with my wonky stitched rectangle die and layered him on red card stock for a bit of a border....



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Star Garland Snow Angel - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: B000, C1, C2, C5, C7, C9, G05, G07, G09, R24, R27, R29, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y26, Y28, YR14, YR16, YR18
Extras: Misti, wonky stitched rectangle die

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper November Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)