Saturday, October 14, 2017

Saturday Creativity with The Project Bin!


Happy Saturday everyone! 

I am back with another installment from The Project Bin

It's getting to be that time - yes, Christmas card creating is here! They are my favorite cards to make and this one is now one of my all-time favorites! 


One of my favorite sentiments is this one from the Luke 2 stamps sets:

clear stamps, card making, Christmas stamps, paper crafts, rubber stamping

I embossed it in white and then added my scalloped white background and black deer/trees silouette (die brand unknown) SO PRETTY!



I am entering my card into the following challenges:


Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to The Project Bin's BLOG and see what other creations have been posted for your crafting pleasures....then click HERE to do some happy shopping! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job friend, love the die you used! Of course my favorite plaid paper! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)