Thursday, August 31, 2017

4 CC #366 {Crazy Egg Challenge!}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

Since there are 5 Thursdays this month, we are having a "Crazy Egg Challenge!" The theme for our Crazy Egg's are always Anything Goes - so the creativity door is wide open for you all :D

4 CC #366 {Anything Goes}


My card was made at one of my stamping club nights using Stampin' Up! set "High Tide." I am in love with this sentiment...isn't it perfect for someone you care about - I love it! Card CASE'd from Pinterest

Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the Hen House and check out what the rest of the Chicks have created for our Anything Goes/Crazy Egg challenge - you will NOT be disappointed! Cheers! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful clean and simple layout! I love the colors and the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamp, and very soft colors, great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)