Saturday, December 31, 2016

{I Believe!}


Happy New Year's Eve everyone ... I have had a fantastic week of celebrating, visiting, eating great food, snow blowing, crafting and relaxing - how about you? Now, we get to celebrate all over again tonight, hahaha! I am at my Dad's visiting with him and my sister, brother-in-law and nieces and nephew - since Dad had a hip replacement December 22 and wanted to be at home, recovering from surgery during Christmas....he's doing FANTASTIC!

On a more serious note, please, if you are out and about celebrating and ringing in the new year, do NOT drink and drive. Be safe, be smart and most of all HAVE FUN!

Alright - onto the business at hand - I am here to show you another card made with the amazing stamps from The Project Bin:


This was made with the fun set called Maybe Christmas:

Maybe Christmas_with watermark and outline

With a little bit of patterned paper, an embossing folder and some foam squares, you can make a very pretty, yet simple card in no time at all! I pierced around the sentiment oval just to give it a bit more definition but other than than, this card took very little time to create, yet packs a great deal of creative punch! 


Thanks again for stopping in and seeing what I have been up to in the craft room! Now off you go and get celebrating a new year - ring it in with family and friends and be safe! CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)