Thursday, August 11, 2016

"Favorite Flower" at As You Like It

 

Welcome to another 2 week challenge from As You Like It! The theme for this challenge is "FAVORITE FLOWER." Before I get to my card, here's who is sponsoring the challenge:


The sponsor of this challenge is

Wild Orchid Crafts
£12 gift voucher




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favorite Flower(& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favorite.


My favorite flower?! Well...that's a toughie...I don't really have a favorite. I love them all...even weeds that have flowers - they are pretty!! LOL...So, if I was made to make a choice, I would have to say that my favorite would be ROSES. I used roses on the designer paper and also the bouquet she is holding is mostly made up of roses....

This cutie patootie image is from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles downloadable collection from Polkadoodles! The sentiment, papers and image are all digis and you just print, cut and go!! AWESOMESAUCE!! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in today - please be sure to hop on over to the As You Like It challenge blog to see what the rest of my super talented teammies are up to and to leave your favorite flower creation for us! Happy crafting xoxoxo

10 comments:

  1. Wow it is so cute, great card awesome image and the black pops, those butterflies are perfect. Fun! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! The design is beautifully organized and your colors are nicely integrated throughout! Beautiful coloring as well! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute image and beautiful papers on this sweet card. Thanks for joining in the fun at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all had a tough time with this one, but, there is no doubt that I LOVE your card. Such a darling image and such beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful sweet card with adorable image! Gorgeous paper and sweet butterflies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Lori.....the image is adorable, love the pretty colours. Print and cut...how easy is that, I'm off to check them out.
    ps...so nice of you to visit me, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, and so perfectly colored, Lori! Such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - love the black with the patterned paper - especially those little black butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow sooo pretty.. Love your soft colouring on her.. also your card layout.. Thank you so much for joining our 39th challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)