Thursday, April 21, 2016

4 CC #295 {F is for Food}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone! This week, our wonderful miss Tamie is our challenge hostess and she's throwing out the following challenge:

4 CC #295 {F is for Food}

For my card this week, I had to go CAS as I don't have a lot of time in my craft room these days (about a week and a half of tax season left) - this is a pre-colored image I found at a local scrapbook store not too far from here...they have since closed down that part of the store :( Sure seems like a lot are shutting down....sad!
 

I think he's so adorable...I love his HUGE hat and putting out cookies for the big guy in Red ;) Come on over to the Hen House and see what the other Chicks have in store for you - you will be happy you did! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)