Thursday, August 27, 2015

Gardening Fun at As You Like It


The challenge at As You Like It for the next 2 weeks is "Your Favorite Layout" and WHY....you need to let us know why you like the one you use most....Here is a bit about our sponsor for this challenge:


The sponsor of this challenge is



Sweet and Sassy Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


 
I have a couple "go-to" layouts that I use but I really love this one where it's VERY clean and simple with the main image panel as the main focal point. I decided to use black card stock and no designer paper so that I would get the POP of black coming out from her glasses. I feel that the image is what your eyes go to first and it is a WOW factor statement that is achieved....


This funny gardening girl is from Doctor Digi House of Stamps and they are SO FUN to color up!! Be sure to hop on over to the As You Like It challenge blog and show us YOUR style. Check out all the amazing work by my super-talented teammies while you are there - they blew this one out of the water!! CHEERS!

5 comments:

  1. This most definitely has the "wow factor" Lori...what a fun image and I LOVE her glasses!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super image. I love your CAS layout and embellishments. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Lori. I love the image, it's funny and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous lay out and colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job friend, love the image and the layout is fun, nice touch with the clouds too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one makes me smile! I love the image and the sun die is awesome!! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)