Thursday, July 16, 2015

4 Crafty Chicks #255 - clean and simple


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

This week, our hostess extraordinaire is none other than miss Tamie and she's wanting to see the following:

4 CC #255 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE

For my card, I already had this image from Doctor Digi House of Stamps colored (when Tamie and I went to visit Leanne) so I cut her out with a stitched rectangle mat, popped her up on some woodgrain paper, added a die cut sun - walaaaaa! Done.


I hope you are able to take a small break from the hustle/bustle of summer days and come get inky with us - Clean and Simple is a quick, stress-free challenge so why not come play?! Click HERE to hop on over to the challenge blog and link up! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I love these Dr Digi images, so fun and there is usually one that remind you of someone in your family, lol. A fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome finally sharing the card for this challenge, giddy to see the out come, and you've out did yourself, awesome coloring and the layout very nicely done. Well done friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this image, it makes me smile. The layout is awesome. Fabulous clean and simple chickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome job! Love the sun and of course your coloring is amazing!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)