Tuesday, October 28, 2014

{Chevrons} at Top Tip Tuesday!

 

Happy Tuesday....

The challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday is "CHEVRONS" and who doesn't love those?? I had a few embellishments left over from some milk carton Halloween projects, so I wanted to incorporate those on my card this week! Our sponsor is:

 
 
Prize - a $10.00 Gift Certificate for Sweet Stamp Store
SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Our very own SweetCuts Dies, Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, specialty cardstock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting.



Here is my card:


I would like to just let everyone know that I will be taking a bit of a HIATUS from TTT as I sort through some things in my life and get back into the work force! I can't wait to return - these girls are absolutely DARLING and CARING and an AWESOME Design Team to work with! I will be back girls - HUGS!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Chevron spiders and color awesome job, love it...way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)