Monday, September 22, 2014

Sketch Week at The Pink Elephant!!

 
 This week, Ella at The Pink Elephant has an awesome sketch for us to play with - you can do so much with this one...deck it out or keep it CAS...I kept my card fairly CAS this week:




I colored up this cutie from byLORi Designs called "Puddle Jumper Baylee" and found some DSP to go with her for the panels, added some flowers and this absolutely PERFECT sentiment is from the Sweet Stamp Shop ...check it out:


Thanks for stopping in again...I hope you get a chance to sit and get crafty with us...we'd love to have you play along with our sketch this week! Come see what Ella's girls have for your crafting inspiration - HERE. You will not be disappointed...cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Sure is cute...yep she is! Love those flowers...you are using them wonderfully...Great colors, and nice paper too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)