Saturday, September 27, 2014

Just For the Guys at Sweet Stampin'


Happy Saturday! I hope this post goes live OK cuz as you are reading this, I am away from home in Banff, Alberta running the 10K in Melissa's Road Race! I have been wanting to do this run for the past 4 years but have been afraid of doing it since it's in the mountains. Well, this weekend is IT! Will update later when Diane and I get back....

This week at Sweet Stampin,' we want to see cards JUST FOR THE GUYS! Masculine cards are ones I do not have enough of in my stash and when I purchased this kit from CTMH I knew I wanted to make up some of these for Calvin's football coaches, teachers etc. The colors are perfect for guys and football is played in the fall, so I figured it was a great set!!

Our sponsor this week is: Yours or Mine Papercrafts - offering up a $10 Voucher

 


Please stop in at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the sweeties have created for you this week....link up your project for us as well - be sure to have some STAMPING on your card/project!! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)