Thursday, July 17, 2014

4 CCC #203 {Outdoors}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!

Miss Tamie is our challenge hostess this week and here is what she's looking for:

4 CCC #203 {Outdoors}

That leaves the door WIDE open on what you can create! Anything that is "outdoors" related, let's see it! For my card this week, I had this cute digi already colored up and ready to go - gotta luv having a stash ready!!


Please be sure to check out what the rest of the CHICKS have for you - HERE! Link up your "Outdoors" creation for us and we'll come leave you some luvin too! HUGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this image you colored it wonderfully, and the embossing great job. Love that sunshine! I could see me sitting out reading my book in the shade, well wanting too! Great job friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)