Monday, April 28, 2014

TPE #248 {Color Challenge!}


 

This week over at The Pink Elephant, it's all about PASTELS! Yep, we want to see YOUR favorite combo in pastel shades!



I have to admit, I do not play with pastel colors very often. I am more of a rich earthy tones girl but I have always enjoyed mint green and light yellow.


I accented with black to make the colors POP. The image is from a brand new line of byLORi Designs created by Lori's daughter, Ella! She is continuing the line of creativity and boy-oh-boy are they CUTE! WTG, Ella! This girl is called Spring Liah.

The rest of the girls over at The Pink Elephant have some gorgeous color combo's for you to check out - click HERE to come play along with us! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie here, Lori! Love these soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with SoELLA image! Too adorable! Love that border too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been busy this week! Great card again. Love the colors and that image is adorable!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper adorable, Lori! Love how you brought Miss Ella's image to life and the great texture you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)