Monday, February 17, 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenge #95 - Anything Goes!


Welcome back to another {PIN}spirational Challenge this week and guess what?!?! It's "one of those FUN ones!" Yep, you guessed it:


I got the privilege to pick a digi from A & T Digital Designs for my card this week: and this is the one I chose:


This cutie-patootie is called "Jewel" and I have to give credit to my super-talented 15 yr. old daughter for coloring up this image! Kim, you did a fantastic job girl! I added the sky and grass and put the card all together.

Here are our sponsors this week:



Crafty Sentiments Designs - Prize: 3 digis  


A & T Digital Designs - Prize: 2 digis


Di's Digi Downloads - Prize: $12 voucher



Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope you get some time to sit and get crafty with us girls at {PIN}spirational this week - we'd love to see what you come up with for our Anything Goes challenge!

Stay tuned for brand new challenges from Twisted Tuesday and Seize the Sketch! Cheers!!

5 comments:

  1. Great image, sweet card. I love those butterflies. Nicely done friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lori a fab card & great colouring of this super sweet image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I"m loving all the images from this week's PIN challenge. Love those butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)