Monday, January 20, 2014

{PIN #91) Bluebell Sprite


 Our photo for inspiration this week over at {PIN}spirational Challenges is super cute! Look at all those adorable penguins!


I was chosen to use a digi image from Aurora Wings

 

During my search, I came across this cutie, Bluebell Sprite, and I wanted her - she reminded me of a character out of a fairy tale and there are a stack of books beside the couch the penguins are sitting on. Plus, I went with the colors of blue....


Now, although I'd LOVE to take credit for the coloring of this little sprite...my daughter, Kim (15), wanted to come and spend some time in the craft room and color something so I said, "sure, why not?" .... she chose this cute image! LOL...I think she did a fantastic job - thanks, Kim!!!

The other sponsor for this challenge is Scribbles Designs:

 

Thank you so much for stopping in - be sure to come check out all the rest of the creations made by the super-talented design team. Click HERE.  Please stay tuned for a new challenge from Twisted Tuesday.  Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. I love the doily behind the image! Another great card, You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Lori! Kudos to your daughter too! And so cool she likes spending time with you crafting. Love that leaf flourish!

    Nance Salkeld

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the doily! I think your daughter did an excellent job colouring.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Lori! I have that pink floral paper as well! Your daughter did an awesome job coloring!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!!! Love all the blue and all the details. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great digi choice....so cute. Love the layout too. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card- love the embossed circle and the way you've used the doily and die cut flourish. Great job on the colouring - obviously she's inherited your crafty talent. Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)